Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
Top 3 very influential things that you learned this year?

Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Posted Nov 21 2022, 11:19

What are the top 3 very influential things that you learned this year? 🤔

For me, these consisted of:

1.) Focus on doing “less”, ”better”. Focus on going very deep on the few things that you really enjoy/that matter the most and delegate out the necessary parts that you don’t enjoy/doesn’t fit your time/vision. Focus on those “gold medal” activities that you know you can excel in! Do NOT take on more than you can chew and spread yourself too thin!

2.) The power of community. I joined multiple mastermind groups this year that meet weekly, and have felt myself physically change in terms of mindset and have created some very meaningful & local relationships that are much deeper than others that I have had in the past. The effect of allowing yourself to become vulnerable with other people and understand that we are all going through some sort of crap in our lives, and that there is ridiculous power of going through it together was a huge eye opener!

3.) Building the parachute on the way down & self limiting beliefs. Humans oftentimes have tendencies to have a vision, and try to engineer and know everything about it BEFORE they take action. I was certainly one of those people, before joining one local mastermind group in particular. Very very recently, it has finally sunk in how important it is to learn a little bit about something, take imperfect action, fail as fast as you can, and move forward. Failing is a part of doing anything new! You NEED to fail to learn the ropes of that activity that you are pursuing, it is a part of the journey. If you are able to take the lessons from failing and implement them as fast as possible, you will progress at a rate that is of the same!

What are your top 3 takeaways from 2k22?

#Lowell #Boston #Gardner #Leominster #Fitchburg #Manchester #Worcester

Loading replies...