• Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
Always install a sump pump in your basements? 🤔

Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Posted Mar 15 2023, 03:59

Mooooornin’ BP!

We had an awesome virtual REI Unleashed National Networking meetup last night! I wanted to share one of the gems that I took from last night that I would love to hear your guys thoughts on.

We were talking about basements being flooded at one point during the call, and someone mentioned it is wise to always have a sump pump installed in your basement, because the cost of having one installed will be much more friendly than having to redo your basement in the event of a burst water heater (been there done that 😂), burst pipe, or a flood.

I like the concept behind it, and I completely understand essentially creating an insurance policy that you pay a little bit for upfront that can save you drastically more in the long run in the event that you needed it (hopefully you dont).

I am not sure about the cost for something like this but it is certainly making my gears turn!

Thoughts on this? 🤔

Happy Wednesday y’all!

•

•

•

•

•

#househack #massachusettsrealestate #realestateinvestor

#Gardner #leominster #worcester #massrealestate #multifamily #realestateinvesting #Candorealty #realestateagent #realtor #investor #assets #cashflow #Lowell #Boston #Duplex #Triplex #Quadplex #smallcommercialmultifamily #commercialmultifamily

Loading replies...