RAD Diversified SCAM ALERT!!!

RAD Diversified SCAM ALERT!!!

Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 33 votes

Hello,

I Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the RAD Diversified scandal that is currently unfolding. As of April 1, 2024, RAD Diversified (a REIT), has officially put a freeze on withdrawing any and all funds from the REIT. If I had to speculate, I would say they are facing some serious liquidity issues. Interestingly enough, I came across an article in the Philidelphia Inquirer that raised concerns about the REIT two years ago. It's pretty much spot on. Looks like your classic Ponzi scheme. It would appear good ole Dutch has been using new investor funds to pay liquidations i.e. robbing Peter to pay Paul. I guess the well has run dry.

I myself was duped into investing $5000 (unaccredited) into the fund and will now no longer be able to liquidate any portion of my shares. The URL provided above will take you to official statement that RAD has provided to the SEC. Personally, I doubt its authenticity, but that's the direct information I was provided with from Alexander Prock, as of one hour ago. I also know that RAD's accreditation with the BBB has been revoked due to the massive influx of similar complaints that have been pouring in since the official statement was released on April 1st, 2024.

I would strongly advise ALL BP members to stay far away from this scam. I highly doubt I will ever see my money again. I would sincerely hope that the SEC has begun looking into this and/or the FBI. And, by the way, Dutch Mendenhall the CEO of RAD, has been a member of the BP community now for several years so feel free to chime in bud. Below is a copy of the SEC statement. It really makes me sick that these scam artists run rampant while the SEC does absolutely nothing to combat the issues. Anyway, please feel free to do your own due diligence but it looks like we all got got.



"On April 1, 2024, the board of directors (the “Board") of RAD Diversified REIT, Inc. (the "Company”) decided, in accordance with the terms of its Share Redemption Program, to continue the temporary freeze of the Company’s redemption program. The Company will not process any pending requests that have not been redeemed as of February 1, 2024 nor will it accept any redemption requests after April 1, 2024. Pending redemption requests will remain in queue until the Company recommences the redemption program. The Board intends to reassess this decision to determine whether to recommence the redemption program or to continue to pause the redemption program no later than July 1, 2024."

13Reply
5,583 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Scott Trench:

I have no idea what is happening at this particular fund, and can’t chime in on any specifics.

I will say that I, along with many investors in the community, have likely lost a lot of money. Syndicators who bragged about how smart they were, showed off fancy lives, cars, private jets, and mansions, second homes, and wrote books and sold expensive courses about how smart they are at investing are being exposed all over the place. Sometimes, these syndicators who are actively in process of wiping out investor’s life savings, even brag about how automated their businesses are and how they don’t have to work!

I’m not making the same mistakes with my money again, nor will I allow investors who made their name in part on BiggerPockets to go unexposed if they treat investors poorly, lose huge amounts of investor money, or clearly mismanage funds.

We are starting PassivePockets.com and launch it in June. We will learn how to find and vet “good” and expose “bad” for ALL to see. In the meantime, we will watch the forums for more posts about the syndicators who handle situations to the chagrin of their investors. 


 Morning Scott,  I missed this post and posted above but its worth repeating. What I see irrespective of how the deals are going is the lack of communications from these syndicators
with respect to how their deals are actually doing. Communication good or bad goes along way to keeping investors from being upset to going ballistic on the internet and creating irreparable harm to the syndicators reputations.

It seems that most of the BP influencers I have seen over the years have stepped into MF syndication with varying results. So to that end they are new to the game never went through a deep downturn cycle. And for them rasing capital on SM BP facebook whatever has been fairly easy compared to others who dont have a big SM or BP presence.  This is where the crowdfunding sites helped a lot fo those types scale.

The play book as you described is an old one when it comes to marketing themselves nothing different than what the how to trainer do. The difference is they are stuck with a certain asset as we are seeing. The trainers just pivot to what is working today and set up training in that niche. But its all the same big budget for marketing and go hammer the airwaves/internet. Sell the sizzle etc etc.

Having been front and center in the late 80s of a billion dollar syndication company ( was an independent contractor in charge of finding and entitling their land projects in northern CA.) I saw what happens when these things start to go south and from my mind most of these companies that could be struggling now simply do not have enough staff to handle all their investors needs in a timely fashion and when things go bad like we see posted on BP right now lack of up front communications leads to Investors going out of their minds with worry and the blame game starts. Then of course google searches bring all these things to the front page and next thing you know reputations get hammered..

As one who personally had a medium sized HML company going into 2007 2008 with 600 loans on my books and by 2010 went through a massive re value melt down all of us in that business got hammered for us we started in 2001 and by 2010 had to basically shut down let go 90% of staff and spent 3 to 4 years hemorrhaging our net worth's to make sure our banks got paid ( which to my personal financial situation was devastating) Most of my peers went out of business completely ( BK) I did not but by 2011 I was basically starting over. But with my head held high gone was all the normal trappings of RE success being served as a big slice of humble pie :(.

And as my core commercial banks understood that I doing everything i could to protect them. The one bank left kept a 1 mil line of credit for me ( down from 15 mil) had me  on a 90 day extensions for 4 years and allowed to to earn back in. Its taken basically 12 years to get back to maybe half of what I had at the time.

Bottom line RE cycles and I suspect most of the folks that are having issues did what they thought was correct or right and the market has gone against them.. If they are not changing their personal lifestyles to adjust to this, not communicating, doing new deals leaving old ones to wither then you know what your dealing with the goal ( human nature i guess) is to keep lifestyle intact at all costs.

To that end I just paid off yesterday my last legacy bank debt took me 12 years but its done an gone now. But those same banks stuck with me and allowed me to pivot and build up my new construction side using bank debt intead of HML.. etc etc.

So If i was guessing most of the folks having issues in the space have very little assets aimed toward client relations and communications but still do big spends on advertising for new blood.

See this reply in the discussion

497 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 12 votes
    1y

    Dutch Mendenhall, Amy Vaughn, and Taylor Green have been named in a RICO lawsuit brought by a prominent former investor. Thank God! They are a criminals. Justice will be served. They are sick people. They even tried to unload their REIT management equity (worthless obviously) for 100k a pop promising returns that would be paid out THIS year. Using their inner circle as exit liquidity before it went under. Despicable. Deserves life in prison in my opinion

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    somehow that doesnt help me, but I will take solace in it.

  • Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 33 votes
    1y

    why wouldn’t RICO help you?

    It means potentially anyone that benefited from the crime (ie early investors who received money and all the coordinators who made a commission) can also be potentially held responsible. RICO means criminal enterprise not just the actually people that committed the crime. 

  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 12 votes
    1y
    Just a reminder that Dutch Mendenhall is a complete clown who has no value to add in any domain. He’s a complete embarrassment to himself and his family. To try to make up for his incompetence he pretended to be a successful businessman, but it was all fake and bought for with his investors money, my money. The only thing he was good at is lying to raise money. He’s a narcissist and needs to be looked at as really special and as he would often describe himself, a thought leader and visionary lol. His fake world is falling apart though, isn’t it Dutch, as multiple regulators, FL AG, Sexton suing him for Racketeering…it’s all over. I think he’s actually quite stupid too. He just hit this sweet spot of social media marketing that made him look intelligent but when you really listen, he’s just a fraud and phony. He needs to be behind bars before he starts his next scam. If that day happens I hope to be there in person. No hiding behind that fake family man character
  • Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 33 votes
    1y

    I’m an investor too. 
    In all my life, Dutch Mendenhall is truly the worst person I have come across. He had caused us a great financial burden and loss. Truly a life changing - for the negative. 

    Justice system will prevail 

    • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Joseph M.:

      I’m an investor too. 
      In all my life, Dutch Mendenhall is truly the worst person I have come across. He had caused us a great financial burden and loss. Truly a life changing - for the negative. 

      Justice system will prevail 

       @Joseph M. @Josh Bradbury Jr  lets dont all forget about miss t wanna be Amy vaughn , whit, whitson...for everythng I have seen, heard, she is even more evil.  ex employees have told me alot about her and her family and friends and how she did thinghs at radd diversifed.

    • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Miller:
      Quote from @Joseph M.:

      I’m an investor too. 
      In all my life, Dutch Mendenhall is truly the worst person I have come across. He had caused us a great financial burden and loss. Truly a life changing - for the negative. 

      Justice system will prevail 

       @Joseph M. @Josh Bradbury Jr  lets dont all forget about miss t wanna be Amy vaughn , whit, whitson...for everythng I have seen, heard, she is even more evil.  ex employees have told me alot about her and her family and friends and how she did thinghs at radd diversifed.

      Make this miss T aka Boss Lady famous..along with her felon son and boyfriend Cornelius "Chicago" Rogers

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    he wants to be Bernie Maddaow, maybe they can visit daily

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    I feel a little less stupid for doing the Raad dance, because there are so many here more successful in this kind of thing than me  who were duped,It hurts the bank balance but ...what can I do but wait and see?

    • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 9 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Alan David:

      I feel a little less stupid for doing the Raad dance, because there are so many here more successful in this kind of thing than me  who were duped,It hurts the bank balance but ...what can I do but wait and see?


       Have you contacted the SEC, Florida Attorney General, your states attorney general, the FTC, the FBI, etc.? If you feel as though you have been scammed, the best thing you can do is reach out to those authorities. Most of them have online forms you can fill out and they will investigate. The more people who take action reporting, the more likely they are to take action to investigate and, if a crime is found to have been committed, attempt to recover funds.

    • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 38 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Ethan Blue:
      Quote from @Alan David:

      I feel a little less stupid for doing the Raad dance, because there are so many here more successful in this kind of thing than me  who were duped,It hurts the bank balance but ...what can I do but wait and see?


       Have you contacted the SEC, Florida Attorney General, your states attorney general, the FTC, the FBI, etc.? If you feel as though you have been scammed, the best thing you can do is reach out to those authorities. Most of them have online forms you can fill out and they will investigate. The more people who take action reporting, the more likely they are to take action to investigate and, if a crime is found to have been committed, attempt to recover funds.


       They are currently under SEC as well as FBI investigation.  It takes time, but jail time is the only logical ending as their arrogance won't allow them to stop scamming people until they are in cuffs which is inevitable.  Horrible human beings eventually get what's coming to them.

    • Member since 2024 · 25 posts · 4 votes
      1y
  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    all of them yes..

  • Property Manager · Erie & Millscreek PA | Maggie Valley & Haywood County NC · Member since 2024 · 264 posts · 118 votes
    1y

    @Arthur Crum 

    Wow, thanks for the heads-up, Arthur. Freezing redemptions is a huge red flag. Definitely a reminder to do serious due diligence and avoid putting in money you can’t afford to lose.

  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 12 votes
    1y

    I wonder if Dutch talks in front of the mirror now since he doesn't have endless money coming in to have someone filming him endlessly. He's really a theatre kid at heart. Just wants a spotlight on him all the time with people clapping. I'm sorry he never got the attention he needed when he was younger but that doesn't give him the right to destroy everyone's savings. He probably forces his family listen to him talk since no one else is interested anymore. He always talked about legacy. His legacy is pure humiliation. 

  • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 38 votes
    1y

    I'm sure someone will listen in jail

  • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 17 votes
    1y

    to be fair "boss lady" Amy Vaughn , whit, whitson already lives with felons her husband "chicago" cornelius rogers and son darnell vaughn are felons  its a family affair for sure

  • Member since 2024 · 25 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.

    • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:

      It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.


       wasnt tucker he never a inner circle  buck sexton invested at that same event, now he had legal action against them

    • Member since 2024 · 25 posts · 4 votes
      1y
      Quote from @James Miller:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:

      It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.


       wasnt tucker he never a inner circle  buck sexton invested at that same event, now he had legal action against them


      I saw Tucker Carlson speaking at one of the conferences.  He said he was an Inner Circle member.
    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @James Miller:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:

      It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.


       wasnt tucker he never a inner circle  buck sexton invested at that same event, now he had legal action against them


      I saw Tucker Carlson speaking at one of the conferences.  He said he was an Inner Circle member.

       I am curious, did someone like tucker carlson entice people to invest? if so why? I just do not get it why people invest because someone is on TV, has a youtube channel etc. If it was Warren Buffet that is one story but whether its tucker carlson or jimmy kimmel just because they invest would not be a deciding factor in investing with someone.

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Member since 2024 · 25 posts · 4 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @James Miller:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:

      It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.


       wasnt tucker he never a inner circle  buck sexton invested at that same event, now he had legal action against them


      I saw Tucker Carlson speaking at one of the conferences.  He said he was an Inner Circle member.

       I am curious, did someone like tucker carlson entice people to invest? if so why? I just do not get it why people invest because someone is on TV, has a youtube channel etc. If it was Warren Buffet that is one story but whether its tucker carlson or jimmy kimmel just because they invest would not be a deciding factor in investing with someone.

      Cause I'm an idiot.  Satisfied?
    • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
      1y
    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @James Miller:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:

      It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.


       wasnt tucker he never a inner circle  buck sexton invested at that same event, now he had legal action against them


      I saw Tucker Carlson speaking at one of the conferences.  He said he was an Inner Circle member.

       I am curious, did someone like tucker carlson entice people to invest? if so why? I just do not get it why people invest because someone is on TV, has a youtube channel etc. If it was Warren Buffet that is one story but whether its tucker carlson or jimmy kimmel just because they invest would not be a deciding factor in investing with someone.

      Cause I'm an idiot.  Satisfied?

       The post was not to insult someone, it was to ask a serious question.What is the due diligence process people go through or is it strictly FOMO and wanting to be connected to someone who is famous? I genuinely am curious.

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 3 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @James Miller:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:

      It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.


       wasnt tucker he never a inner circle  buck sexton invested at that same event, now he had legal action against them


      I saw Tucker Carlson speaking at one of the conferences.  He said he was an Inner Circle member.

       I am curious, did someone like tucker carlson entice people to invest? if so why? I just do not get it why people invest because someone is on TV, has a youtube channel etc. If it was Warren Buffet that is one story but whether its tucker carlson or jimmy kimmel just because they invest would not be a deciding factor in investing with someone.

      Cause I'm an idiot.  Satisfied?

       The post was not to insult someone, it was to ask a serious question.What is the due diligence process people go through or is it strictly FOMO and wanting to be connected to someone who is famous? I genuinely am curious.

       @Chris Seveney I was working at RADD when two of the bigger events occurred.  I believe the initial IWS that Grant Cardone spoke at a very high price tag.  At the second event, Tucker Carlson, Buck Sexton, and Lisa Boothe spoke.  I don't believe any of these speakers were paid to attend to necessarily promote RADD or Dutch, but more to bring in an audience that would pay just to listen to them speak.  I oversaw security for both events and didnt really listen to what they actually spoke about, but I do remember Tucker stating that he wasn't even sure why he was paid to be there.  @Joseph M. you are correct, they were paid thousands, an unbelievable amount.  I feel that that the mythology was to get these speakers to fill the seats and then Dutch and Team would attempt to bring them into investing with RADD and other opportunities.  Also, you are correct reference the book sales.  Most all publishers will do this for books. The initial fee involves a large initial purchase on platforms like Amazon etc.  They will spike the sale the day of release and as long as it hits #1 for only one day, it still is advertised as a "#1 Best Seller", this process is not isolated to Dutch's book or the Money Shackles process. 

    • Member since 2024 · 28 posts · 3 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @James Miller:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:

      It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.


       wasnt tucker he never a inner circle  buck sexton invested at that same event, now he had legal action against them


      I saw Tucker Carlson speaking at one of the conferences.  He said he was an Inner Circle member.

       I am curious, did someone like tucker carlson entice people to invest? if so why? I just do not get it why people invest because someone is on TV, has a youtube channel etc. If it was Warren Buffet that is one story but whether its tucker carlson or jimmy kimmel just because they invest would not be a deciding factor in investing with someone.

      Cause I'm an idiot.  Satisfied?

       The post was not to insult someone, it was to ask a serious question.What is the due diligence process people go through or is it strictly FOMO and wanting to be connected to someone who is famous? I genuinely am curious.

       @Chris Seveney I was working at RADD when two of the bigger events occurred.  I believe the initial IWS that Grant Cardone spoke at a very high price tag.  At the second event, Tucker Carlson, Buck Sexton, and Lisa Boothe spoke.  I don't believe any of these speakers were paid to attend to necessarily promote RADD or Dutch, but more to bring in an audience that would pay just to listen to them speak.  I oversaw security for both events and didnt really listen to what they actually spoke about, but I do remember Tucker stating that he wasn't even sure why he was paid to be there.  @Joseph M. you are correct, they were paid thousands, an unbelievable amount.  I feel that that the mythology was to get these speakers to fill the seats and then Dutch and Team would attempt to bring them into investing with RADD and other opportunities.  Also, you are correct reference the book sales.  Most all publishers will do this for books. The initial fee involves a large initial purchase on platforms like Amazon etc.  They will spike the sale the day of release and as long as it hits #1 for only one day, it still is advertised as a "#1 Best Seller", this process is not isolated to Dutch's book or the Money Shackles process. 

    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Brent Mendenhall:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:
      Quote from @James Miller:
      Quote from @Jonathan Karas:

      It's funny because at one of RAD's conferences, Tucker Carlson spoke and said he was a member of the Inner Circle.  I thought, "This has to be legitimate."  I wonder what he has to say about them now.


       wasnt tucker he never a inner circle  buck sexton invested at that same event, now he had legal action against them


      I saw Tucker Carlson speaking at one of the conferences.  He said he was an Inner Circle member.

       I am curious, did someone like tucker carlson entice people to invest? if so why? I just do not get it why people invest because someone is on TV, has a youtube channel etc. If it was Warren Buffet that is one story but whether its tucker carlson or jimmy kimmel just because they invest would not be a deciding factor in investing with someone.

      Cause I'm an idiot.  Satisfied?

       The post was not to insult someone, it was to ask a serious question.What is the due diligence process people go through or is it strictly FOMO and wanting to be connected to someone who is famous? I genuinely am curious.

       @Chris Seveney I was working at RADD when two of the bigger events occurred.  I believe the initial IWS that Grant Cardone spoke at a very high price tag.  At the second event, Tucker Carlson, Buck Sexton, and Lisa Boothe spoke.  I don't believe any of these speakers were paid to attend to necessarily promote RADD or Dutch, but more to bring in an audience that would pay just to listen to them speak.  I oversaw security for both events and didnt really listen to what they actually spoke about, but I do remember Tucker stating that he wasn't even sure why he was paid to be there.  @Joseph M. you are correct, they were paid thousands, an unbelievable amount.  I feel that that the mythology was to get these speakers to fill the seats and then Dutch and Team would attempt to bring them into investing with RADD and other opportunities.  Also, you are correct reference the book sales.  Most all publishers will do this for books. The initial fee involves a large initial purchase on platforms like Amazon etc.  They will spike the sale the day of release and as long as it hits #1 for only one day, it still is advertised as a "#1 Best Seller", this process is not isolated to Dutch's book or the Money Shackles process. 


      these are no different than what you would find at a Tony Robbins event let say.

      However in my mind the biggest debacle I saw was those that got fomo or false sense of security with Clayton Morris.. IE how could a Fox News Host do anything wrong . I suspect 90% of the investors just trusted him explicitly.. when in fact his marketing message for anyone in the asset class was pure Bull crap.. 

      I think you also see this with some of the more famous BP folks were investors probably rely on reputation more than the deal or execution . 
  • Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 33 votes
    1y

    What about Jeff thomas and his new board. He seems to be taking the role of DUTCH. He continues to push hard for bankruptcy which would screw hundreds or thousands of investors while protecting his own pocket.

    • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Joseph M.:

      What about Jeff thomas and his new board. He seems to be taking the role of DUTCH. He continues to push hard for bankruptcy which would screw hundreds or thousands of investors while protecting his own pocket.

       @jos

      @Joseph M. maybe you should try be on board of directors   there is no hope of getting any money back if chapter 11 not work. even with chapter 11 it would take years .  only other hope would be how barry minkow explained "receivership" but there is literally no equity in the portfolio.  it was all a lie.  say goodbye to your money and hope for criminal action maybe?

    • Member since 2024 · 45 posts · 17 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Joseph M.:

      What about Jeff thomas and his new board. He seems to be taking the role of DUTCH. He continues to push hard for bankruptcy which would screw hundreds or thousands of investors while protecting his own pocket.


       "ch 11 screw hundreds of thousands of investors"?  na bruh, we already screwed

    • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 38 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Joseph M.:

      What about Jeff thomas and his new board. He seems to be taking the role of DUTCH. He continues to push hard for bankruptcy which would screw hundreds or thousands of investors while protecting his own pocket.


       Jeff Thomas is worried about Jeff Thomas.  He is the largest investor with the most to lose and he's pretending to care about investors.  As an investor, he refuses to return messages and phone calls to explain why on Earth Chapter 11 would help us.  In my opinion he is as guilty as Dutch and Amy.

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    I wish b the was done good news .

  • Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 33 votes
    1y

    I think people get swept in with these “invest and get wealthy” type events with all the hype and FOMO. Then famous people endorse it. Investors aren’t aware that it’s a pay to play situation and people like Grant Cardone get thousands to be a speaker at the event. 

    It all seems rigged. All these speakers get paid to endorse. The WSJ best seller book called money shackles likely used a company to inflate sales by buying a large volume of the books just to get that marketing award. All smoke and mirrors in my mind and the SEC/AG will likely confirm all this. 

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    many folks find their investment ideas on Facebook.....sad but true, clueless

  • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    I invested because I believed the company offered uncredited investors like myself the opportunity to participate in larger real estate deals that normally wouldn’t be accessible. I was introduced to the concept at Dutch Mendenhall’s Wealth Summit, where Grant Cardone also spoke. I chose to invest  in part because Grant was there and I had more trust in Dutch because of it. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a costly mistake. 

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    clayton and his wife have a long running podcast they have interesting takes on stuff.

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Wondering if there is a class action lawsuit that people can participate in?

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Christopher Cu:

      Wondering if there is a class action lawsuit that people can participate in?


      I see people throw class action suits around all the time, the reality is in these types of situations the money is most likely already gone and if there is money left, let the government step in and get it under receivership as most class action suits do not end up in a lot of money to people, the numbers are big but thats because of the # of people involved, which gets people like $5-$10 per claim..... 

      Also it would not occur until after fraud is confirmed, and again, better to let the feds get involved than attorneys believe it or not IMHO

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Christopher Cu:

      Wondering if there is a class action lawsuit that people can participate in?


      I see people throw class action suits around all the time, the reality is in these types of situations the money is most likely already gone and if there is money left, let the government step in and get it under receivership as most class action suits do not end up in a lot of money to people, the numbers are big but thats because of the # of people involved, which gets people like $5-$10 per claim..... 

      Also it would not occur until after fraud is confirmed, and again, better to let the feds get involved than attorneys believe it or not IMHO


      and generally there needs to be an insurance company they can go after.. these are rare to the extreme in the RE space most RE deals that turtle up there is no money its gone. Sponsor's either miscalculated on what they bought or used funds for personal lifestyle or a combo of both. 
    • Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 33 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Christopher Cu:

      Wondering if there is a class action lawsuit that people can participate in?


      I see people throw class action suits around all the time, the reality is in these types of situations the money is most likely already gone and if there is money left, let the government step in and get it under receivership as most class action suits do not end up in a lot of money to people, the numbers are big but thats because of the # of people involved, which gets people like $5-$10 per claim..... 

      Also it would not occur until after fraud is confirmed, and again, better to let the feds get involved than attorneys believe it or not IMHO


      and generally there needs to be an insurance company they can go after.. these are rare to the extreme in the RE space most RE deals that turtle up there is no money its gone. Sponsor's either miscalculated on what they bought or used funds for personal lifestyle or a combo of both. 

       What have you seen happen if in fact investor money was not used for investments or properties but rather excessive spending by the company (marketing, retreats, conferences) or worse personal lifestyle?


      I have $150k in one particular deal/fund. That deal is now inactive. I am not sure if any real estate was bought or not. Likely not. 

    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Joseph M.:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Christopher Cu:

      Wondering if there is a class action lawsuit that people can participate in?


      I see people throw class action suits around all the time, the reality is in these types of situations the money is most likely already gone and if there is money left, let the government step in and get it under receivership as most class action suits do not end up in a lot of money to people, the numbers are big but thats because of the # of people involved, which gets people like $5-$10 per claim..... 

      Also it would not occur until after fraud is confirmed, and again, better to let the feds get involved than attorneys believe it or not IMHO


      and generally there needs to be an insurance company they can go after.. these are rare to the extreme in the RE space most RE deals that turtle up there is no money its gone. Sponsor's either miscalculated on what they bought or used funds for personal lifestyle or a combo of both. 

       What have you seen happen if in fact investor money was not used for investments or properties but rather excessive spending by the company (marketing, retreats, conferences) or worse personal lifestyle?


      I have $150k in one particular deal/fund. That deal is now inactive. I am not sure if any real estate was bought or not. Likely not. 


      that would probably be some kind of fraud or conversion.. But the fact that you dont know if they bought property or not ( I assume that is what they told you or the doc''s said you were going to do) thats quite concerning.. Does not sound like a good situation though and these are very tough to figure out.. Of course you could hire an attorney to try to get to the bottom of it. however is that just throwing good money after bad. That is a decision only you can make.
    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      1y
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Joseph M.:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Christopher Cu:

      Wondering if there is a class action lawsuit that people can participate in?


      I see people throw class action suits around all the time, the reality is in these types of situations the money is most likely already gone and if there is money left, let the government step in and get it under receivership as most class action suits do not end up in a lot of money to people, the numbers are big but thats because of the # of people involved, which gets people like $5-$10 per claim..... 

      Also it would not occur until after fraud is confirmed, and again, better to let the feds get involved than attorneys believe it or not IMHO


      and generally there needs to be an insurance company they can go after.. these are rare to the extreme in the RE space most RE deals that turtle up there is no money its gone. Sponsor's either miscalculated on what they bought or used funds for personal lifestyle or a combo of both. 

       What have you seen happen if in fact investor money was not used for investments or properties but rather excessive spending by the company (marketing, retreats, conferences) or worse personal lifestyle?


      I have $150k in one particular deal/fund. That deal is now inactive. I am not sure if any real estate was bought or not. Likely not. 


      that would probably be some kind of fraud or conversion.. But the fact that you dont know if they bought property or not ( I assume that is what they told you or the doc''s said you were going to do) thats quite concerning.. Does not sound like a good situation though and these are very tough to figure out.. Of course you could hire an attorney to try to get to the bottom of it. however is that just throwing good money after bad. That is a decision only you can make.

       this situation is a mess. they were a reg a offering that had cease and desist and may have continued to raise money. They did not submit required audited financials as one comment was the CFO quit or died or something (but that was years ago and still not done). They are being investigated by the florida AG who filed suit alleging some pretty bad stuff. Of course its all alleged right now but was I believe is factual is investors did not receive their money.

      7e investments53 Reviews
    • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 38 votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Joseph M.:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Christopher Cu:

      Wondering if there is a class action lawsuit that people can participate in?


      I see people throw class action suits around all the time, the reality is in these types of situations the money is most likely already gone and if there is money left, let the government step in and get it under receivership as most class action suits do not end up in a lot of money to people, the numbers are big but thats because of the # of people involved, which gets people like $5-$10 per claim..... 

      Also it would not occur until after fraud is confirmed, and again, better to let the feds get involved than attorneys believe it or not IMHO


      and generally there needs to be an insurance company they can go after.. these are rare to the extreme in the RE space most RE deals that turtle up there is no money its gone. Sponsor's either miscalculated on what they bought or used funds for personal lifestyle or a combo of both. 

       What have you seen happen if in fact investor money was not used for investments or properties but rather excessive spending by the company (marketing, retreats, conferences) or worse personal lifestyle?


      I have $150k in one particular deal/fund. That deal is now inactive. I am not sure if any real estate was bought or not. Likely not. 


      that would probably be some kind of fraud or conversion.. But the fact that you dont know if they bought property or not ( I assume that is what they told you or the doc''s said you were going to do) thats quite concerning.. Does not sound like a good situation though and these are very tough to figure out.. Of course you could hire an attorney to try to get to the bottom of it. however is that just throwing good money after bad. That is a decision only you can make.

       this situation is a mess. they were a reg a offering that had cease and desist and may have continued to raise money. They did not submit required audited financials as one comment was the CFO quit or died or something (but that was years ago and still not done). They are being investigated by the florida AG who filed suit alleging some pretty bad stuff. Of course its all alleged right now but was I believe is factual is investors did not receive their money.


       This is no longer alleged.  I am one of hundreds of investors that can vouch for being flat out scammed out of their money.  It's just a matter of time before they are in jail.  

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Tom Nagy:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Joseph M.:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:
      Quote from @Christopher Cu:

      Wondering if there is a class action lawsuit that people can participate in?


      I see people throw class action suits around all the time, the reality is in these types of situations the money is most likely already gone and if there is money left, let the government step in and get it under receivership as most class action suits do not end up in a lot of money to people, the numbers are big but thats because of the # of people involved, which gets people like $5-$10 per claim..... 

      Also it would not occur until after fraud is confirmed, and again, better to let the feds get involved than attorneys believe it or not IMHO


      and generally there needs to be an insurance company they can go after.. these are rare to the extreme in the RE space most RE deals that turtle up there is no money its gone. Sponsor's either miscalculated on what they bought or used funds for personal lifestyle or a combo of both. 

       What have you seen happen if in fact investor money was not used for investments or properties but rather excessive spending by the company (marketing, retreats, conferences) or worse personal lifestyle?


      I have $150k in one particular deal/fund. That deal is now inactive. I am not sure if any real estate was bought or not. Likely not. 


      that would probably be some kind of fraud or conversion.. But the fact that you dont know if they bought property or not ( I assume that is what they told you or the doc''s said you were going to do) thats quite concerning.. Does not sound like a good situation though and these are very tough to figure out.. Of course you could hire an attorney to try to get to the bottom of it. however is that just throwing good money after bad. That is a decision only you can make.

       this situation is a mess. they were a reg a offering that had cease and desist and may have continued to raise money. They did not submit required audited financials as one comment was the CFO quit or died or something (but that was years ago and still not done). They are being investigated by the florida AG who filed suit alleging some pretty bad stuff. Of course its all alleged right now but was I believe is factual is investors did not receive their money.


       This is no longer alleged.  I am one of hundreds of investors that can vouch for being flat out scammed out of their money.  It's just a matter of time before they are in jail.  


       Yes they can but until he is convicted you cannot go around calling people these things as you could be sued for it. He is innocent until proven guilty. Does not make him a better person as we all know the type of person he is, but you also have to take emotion out of it sometimes and be careful what you do and say.

      7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 33 votes
    1y

    No class action. 

    If you want to help yourself and others- fill out the online complaint form on SEC and FL AG websites. Takes 5-10min per form. Very easy. We have power in numbers!

    The offices won’t respond to 5 complaints but they won’t overlook hundreds of complaints against RAD and Dutch!

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    Ive done that and FBI,,etc.

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    I feel like we are getting nowhere,I need my money but don't see it coming.

    • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 38 votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Alan David:

      I feel like we are getting nowhere,I need my money but don't see it coming.


       I hate to be the bearer of bad new Alan, but I think its likely that we get nothing at all.  Their lavish lifestyle at our expense caused this to happen.  They are flat out criminals and simply don't care about the lives they have ruined.

    • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 38 votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Tom Nagy:
      Quote from @Alan David:

      I feel like we are getting nowhere,I need my money but don't see it coming.


       I hate to be the bearer of bad news Alan, but I think its likely that we get nothing at all.  Their lavish lifestyle at our expense caused this to happen.  They are flat out criminals and simply don't care about the lives they have ruined.


    • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Tom Nagy:
      Quote from @Alan David:

      I feel like we are getting nowhere,I need my money but don't see it coming.


       I hate to be the bearer of bad new Alan, but I think its likely that we get nothing at all.  Their lavish lifestyle at our expense caused this to happen.  They are flat out criminals and simply don't care about the lives they have ruined.

      Ino

      w I know but it doesn't help.... i
      I feel ripped off of course
  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    no attourney for me Im just watching and waiting

  • Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 35 votes
    1y

    True no one did.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.