Calling Charlotte, NC Investors!!

5 Replies

Charlotte Investors -- I'd like to hear from you, what areas of town interest you in either landlording or flipping? I am currently looking in 7 or 8 area codes where I think there may be some real value for homes in the $100-$150K range, but would like to hear from you all where the demand is. Here are some of the major areas I'm looking in:

28212, 28214, 28216,28227, and 28269

I look forward to talking with you.

-Phil

Hi Phil,

We have rentals in 28216 and 28269. We like both for the rent/price ratio but prices are definitely rising.

We like to flip in the Plaza Midwood, Dilworth, Cotswold, Park Rd, and areas where similar home sales are $200+ per square foot. We would be able to tear down and rebuild if needed. 

Thanks guys, that's helps to confirm what I was imagining.. So more rehabs happening near downtown, and people generally seeking rentals in the cheaper areas. Paul, what kind of numbers would you look for in an "ideal" rental, any area?

I am looking for properties in the Plaza Midwood and NoDa areas. I am also interested in some of the surrounding areas. Full rehabs and tear downs are welcome. Please advise if you come across anything in that area.

I'm getting $1.30 for rent in Baxter Village zip 29708...

I'd like to get into rehab flips and would like to partner up if anyone is interested... I have some capital but extensive knowledge of construction. I've been a general Contractor for 22 years

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.