CRM Podio

14 Replies

How do you enter lead information in Podio?

@Nick Jones First you want to build an app (extremely simple) to categorize the information you want to collect for the lead. If you search the real estate section of the app thing on the website you can find pre-built lead trackers that you can customize. The website is overwhelming at first, but if you mess with it for a while you will get the hang of it.

@Marcus Isaac Thank you sir I can do that, appreciate it!

@Nick Jones, @Marcus Isaac  shares a great idea.  Podio allows you to fully customize the CRM to build your business the way you want.  I'm new to the site, but have built in many apps and features simply by going to YouTube and teaching myself what to do.  It's pretty simple, you don't need to know IT or have a Computer Science degree, although I am pretty tech savvy.    Cool features allow you to control your RE business and monitor inbound and outbound activities, delegate tasks to team members, and control content that team members have access to within your database, and much more.   Hope this was helpful.

@Nick Jones   my leads get automatically imported into my Podio Seller Leads App when they call my phone.  I have a different phone number for each marketing campaign. This streamlines the data entry of entering leads and saves me a ton of time.

@Vince Beusan thanks for that tip You Tube, very helpful!

@Ben G. is there a tutorial and/or app. for that, it sound like a great tool and time saver?! 

Originally posted by @Ben G.:

@Nick Jones   my leads get automatically imported into my Podio Seller Leads App when they call my phone.  I have a different phone number for each marketing campaign. This streamlines the data entry of entering leads and saves me a ton of time.

Whoa how does that work? Podio knows when someone calls your phone or something?

@Will Porter @Nick Jones I am fairly new to the Podio thing but,   Podio it is a great tool, It can just about do everything you need.  We set ours up to input seller leads via phone and websites. If a seller calls your marketing number it will put the voicemail into podio.  NO need to call and hear your voicemail.  It helps me when I am cold calling sellers with our pre-made scripts.  Its all right there in podio.  I can go through leads when I am not at home, I can work straight from my tablet or phone. Great Great Tool.  

I found an app called in rei leads that is epic. Podio is intergalatic awesomeness.

@Greg F.  I just want to understand exactly how that works --- do you have a google voice account, and whenever it gets a new voicemail, it automatically imports it to Podio? I'm guessing this is using IFTTT or Zapier to handle the integration?

Or how exactly does it happen?

@Tony Cavalli   Need to look into automatically importing our calls into podio.

Can you guys expand on how you have done this?

Hey @Nick Jones  @Will Porter  @Shawn Morey  

You probably already found this answer but wanted to follow up just in case.  In terms of how to get lead voicemails entered directly into your Podio Leads App there is a few locations for more info on this subject. @Ben G.  did a good job outlining this in his Blog Post 7 Intuitive Tech Tools to Streamline Your Wholesaling Business.  Also he touches on this and other helpful topics in BP Podcast 91, I recommend listening to the whole thing but specifically around minute 45-ish he gets into tools used to automate his business.  

High-level Process Flow

Vumber > Email > Podio Email to App > Podio Lead Entry

Best of Luck,

Scott Dixon

I just did a short video on this exact topic in another similar forum post...

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/87/topics/155072-podio-crm?page=1#p1065225

@Scott Dixon  thanks for the shout out, but a lot of what I learned was from applying some of @Joe McCall  tactics.  He has a number of resources to help anyone looking to implement Podio into their wholesaling business.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here