Mobile Alabama

14 Replies

Looking for motivated newbie! Have lots of experience and need local eyes, ears, and assistance. If you may be interested in working on deals, learning, etc. so basically we can grow together, shoot me a message and lets discuss.

yes, offer still stands. 

I am new to investing and trying to get my foot in the door  and network a little. I have done a lot of studying and have put a lot of work in all ready. I wanted to start with a mintor or assisting a experienced investor so that I can learn so of the more in depth parts of investing mainly what not to do and the building of a good team to help me succeed.  

hi darron  im new to bp and just ran  across your message. I am new to the whole real estate businness and would like to learn as much as i can hands on with an expierienced person like yourself. in turn i would be willing to help in anyway possible concerning  real estate tasks and duties big or small. I know this is an old thread but i figure i would try to reach out to you anyway.. if you may be interested my email is [email protected]  thanks have a great day

@Darron Stewart I'm interested in taking you up on your offer to work together as I am currently investing in Alabama

@Darron Stewart good afternoon. I am in Mobile, and looking to learn. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Hello, what are you looking to do and how can I assist?

I am currently looking into tax properties. This area is interesting to me, and my job allows me to check out the properties as necessary.

I'm new to wholesaling...looking for someone to partner up with and show me the ropes!

I'm a new and looking to learn as much as possible regarding Tax Lien/ Deed sales.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

@Darron Stewart  I'm a new and looking to learn as much as possible regarding Tax Lien/ Deed sales. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

@Darron Stewart I received a tax certificate tittle on a property that will deed out 5/19.  I know I need to take possession but I'm not sure how.  

I was told to send a certified letter to the occupants (owner).  I'm unsure what to include in the letter.

Please advise.

Have seen several examples on line, im a guy so would just state the facts, something lile... your property was sold at auction, as per statute “ref” immediate possession is being taken, unless as per law allows you redeem by paying all back debt and any maintenance in property, the property will be considered forfeited as of 5/19.  As im not a lawyer, can only suggest as to what should be said. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here