Informal Poll: Bubble Breaking?

2 Replies

Just wondering what others think about the "bubble." Prices have stalled in Vegas now, and here in Tucson too. No real drops yet, but if interest rates go up even two percent, there will be any thousands fewer buyers able to buy. By the way, it looks as though fewer buyers will drive up rents here, so this may be the time to invest in rentals. There is a way to play every market. What do you think?

Things have begun to slow across the nation. I think you're dead on about getting into rentals. The rental market should certainly pick up in the coming months, and it seems like the place to be going forward. There are, of course other areas of opportunity, but rental properties are surely a good bet.

Agreed! :mrgreen: I think the rental market will see a pickup in the coming months and years as prices for homes hit the stratosphere. I think people will start losing their homes and will need a place to live. Hate to be negative on things, but it seems like reality.
-TJ

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you