Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Frank Hernandez
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
First Flip ! Help !

Frank Hernandez
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Aug 8 2014, 18:57

I want to get into the world of Real Estate Investment. Me and my partner are looking to buy properties and flip them, our gameplan is to get a private loan for a home in the $60,000 price range. For example a home is listed at $65,000 and we offer them $52,000-$55,000 keep doing this over and over again until we get an offer accepted. Someone has to accept our offer, them try to find a buyer asap. I wan to learn the whole process on how sellers find a buyer before even closing on a property and they sometimes don even use their own money. If I en up not finding a buyer before I close on the property my plan is to sell on my own. Maybe to hardmoney lenders since they sometimes look for homes that off off the market. If I end up putting it on the market, its no biggie, I have my Real Estate license. I really dont want to hold the property no more than 2 months.

-Is that possible? (Or is this me just dreaming)

-I am not planning on getting rich in 1 year, I am looking to make $2,000-$4,000 a property every couple months. (I do have a partner)

-I am in Phoenix, Arizona

-What tips can you give me to make this happen ?

-I am not really looking into touching the property, I am looking more into homes that are livable. Not perfect but good for a family to live in.

-We are ok with generating $2k every couple months if possible

Loading replies...