Which strategies have been successful in the Hartford County are in CT.

4 Replies

Question, what strategies has work well in the Connecticut, Hartford county area to reach single family homes? Any recommendation is it: Banded sings, yellow letters, post cards, and billboards.

I know it depends on the town and what each investor is focusing on.

So towns like West Hartford, Newington, Plainville and Manchester in the state of Connecticut.

Any suggestion!!

@Dennis Luciano   I am in Southington and am very familiar with the towns you mentioned.  The best strategy for reaching people would really depend on what your overall investing goals.  Are you looking to wholesale? Fix and flip?  Fix and hold?

Hartford has a lot of multi-families that can be rented out. As you branch out to Plainville and Manchester areas you can find better Single Family Homes, If you are looking for recommendations on how to approach them, I have found best to actually write them a personal note assuming you are starting out and do not have many to contact. If they read a hand written note they are more likely to open it read it and be more personal than a post card or anything like that. 

Thanks for the incite on the local area. I am looking to whole sale and flip to generate some seed capital for buy an hold.

Thanks for the feedback. I have use list source and waiting to replies. Just checking for other local success strategies.

Thanks,

coke has different products to appeal to different people. So I'm guessing different marketing strategies appeal to different people.  Maybe cycling through them and then find which give you the best bang for your buck

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.