• Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
Newly Licensed Real Estate Agent is Arizona

Lonnie Wilborn
  • Lender
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Aug 28 2014, 08:19

Hey Guys!!

I am extremely excited to announce that I have completed and passed the Real estate Exams for the State of Arizona and now a Licensed Real Estate agent. 

Im writing because I need some advice. Obviously the next step is to figure out who I want to hang my license with. I was thinking Re/Max or Keller Williams. But I am open to any and everything. Small or large as long as i get the education needed to be successful. I live on the edge of Tempe and Scottsdale. 

My biggest thing right now is education. I want to learn as much as possible as I take on this new career. I am a very fast learner and eager to be the best that I can be. I also feel that I have alot to bring to the table as far as strengths. 

So to ask a few questions.

What would be a good brokerage to start with?

Should I go with a big name or a smaller brokerage?

Should I join a team since I'm just starting out as an agent?

If you can, point me in the direction of a broker or a team to possible join or interview. I want to learn from people that are really producing and successful in the industry. To become the best, you have to learn from the best. I don't mind starting out and doing the leg work just to get my feet wet and experience as long as its worth my time and gets the bills paid. 

Thank you so much for your time. Im looking forward to hearing from some of the amazing people in this community. 

Loading replies...