Houston REI

2 Replies

Hey Everyone,

Im currently looking to grow my REI company. I created a little system rehabbing houses that has been getting me great results in the past few months. However, I still have so much to learn!

I am looking for motivated, ambitious, real estate entrepreneurs who are just starting to get their feet wet in the game or have thought about getting involved in REI but haven't made the jump yet.

I have an office in West Chase District and if anyone is interested in becoming apart of my team and potentially coming up with new strategies & new deals, or simply just talking about RE, please feel free to connect with me!

Im making the move to commercial real estate pretty soon so if you are interested in that as well, awesome!

[email protected]

P.S

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in!

Talk Soon. 

Hey Ross,

Thanks for posting!

What are you looking for help with? Anything specific, or looking for some good brainstorming?

-Lucas

Hey @Lucas S. ,

I'm looking for people here in Houston who are involved in real estate investing or have thought about getting involved in real estate investing and would like to get together and mastermind and see what cool ideas we can come up with.

I have a great space in the Westchase District.
I'm also seeking interns as well.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here