Real Estate Investing Next Step?

3 Replies

Hi,

I have a condo in san diego just finish the mortgage, which worth around $200,000. I am looking for next step in real estate investing.

What is a good way? Currently I am renting out the condo and get around 4% annual return, but the tax is heavy, and the money is not leveraging.

I am thinking to sell it and get around $200,000 and then split into two $100,000 and then buy two condos, with around $250k each.

Another thoughts is to buy a more expensive townhome around $500,000.

Any suggestions or comments? Thanks.

If you are from Cali I don't know how expensive the multi-families are there but, Vegas is close by and there are some multi-family(fourplex) you might want to look into here. You can get one anywhere between 180-250k easily with a NOI close to $25k. I am a Realtor here and I'm always looking for deals like this for investors in Cali!

@Juan Rubio , I might be interested in getting one of those fourplexes. I've got about $40k to work with and would need a loan to complete the purchase if you know of a good lender I could work with.

I got a guy from W.J Bradley he is great!  E-mail me your contact information and I'll tell him to get in touch with you, my Buisness email is [email protected]

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you