Probate Sample Letter

5 Replies

Hello everyone and happy holiday, 

Would anyone be kind enough to share some probate letters to executor? I saw the one in the File Place, but most people advice not to start with condolences at all, and cant really find a post that has a good example or the ones people say have a good response rate.. And to quote Joshua Dorkin.. "There are no secrets" hehe

I am ready to start my mailing to probates, and this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Why would anyone share a letter that puts food on their family's table, for free, to a stranger who does even take the time to upload a face photo or complete their profile? 

Don't mean to be so harsh, but that's really the question others will be thinking.

Suggest you finish you profile, and spend some time giving here on BP first. Getting, if at all, come after you've contributed to the community. 

Don't be discouraged; just become part of the community.

great advice, as usual,@Rick H.  

and how is this post relevant now to the rest of us? Thank you @Rick H. no one needs you to speak for them. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you