Listsource Queston

8 Replies

I'm on listsource.com right now inserting numbers for my targeted market for wholesaling.  I am following a simple templet that was posted by a fellow member on how to figure absentee owners but when I insert "1-3" bedrooms my count goes down to 0.  If i were to delete that field my count goes back up to 1000 +.  I have also inserted the other numbers and criteria needed for my targeted market if that helps.

For all you list source experts out there could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong, thank you.

@Brandon Proctor  , the same thing seems to happen when I do my searches... it just means that information isn't reported by the county so you won't be able to filter based on that.

Thanks @Brett Russell  , I was starting to think I wasnt going to get a response. That helps a ton, now I can create my list. 

This happens to me for loan info sometimes. You just have to eliminate that criteria from your search.

Thanks @Mike Webb  I was stuck trying to figure out what was going on for half the day.  Thanks for your reply!

So I just purchased a list but I don't see anything.  What am I missing?

Hi @Brandon Proctor   - did you get the list from Listsource? 

Originally posted by @Steve G. :

Hi @Brandon Proctor  - did you get the list from Listsource? 

I did! It worked great. 

@Brandon Proctor  great stuff, I look forward to hearing how the marketing works out for you. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here