anyone in Springfield illinois?

5 Replies

Anyone located in Springfield illinois?  My aunt passed away and we are going to be going through the process of selling her house.  Does anyone have an agent they would recommend? 

Hey @Eric Gutierrez  

I am a little East of Springfield but know of at least one guy who has attended our Meetup from Springfield @Brian Schroeder   Hopefully Brian is around and can help with a recommendation or 2.  

Best of Luck

Scott Dixon

I posted this before,  But something must of, or must of not happened correctly.  Eric I have a couple of names for you.  The real estate agent I used to buy my rental property is Fritz Pfister.  He is with Re max.  He is a real good agent.  He is radio every Saturday at 10.:00 Am, on WMAY  AM 970.  His phone number is 217-652-7653.  Another one that I believe is good,  but I haven't had any experience with is Jim Skeeter.  If you want to PM me with the property info,  I am always interested in new rental property prospects.   Hope this helps and Good luck.  Brian 

Thanks For the referral Scott.  Brian

Hey Sorry everyone I haven't been able to get back on bigger pockets for a few days.  Life got a bit hectic.  Anyways, thanks for the referrals.    

Brian Ill try and get you the details in the next couple weeks

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.