QUESTION? Really need Feedback!!!

2 Replies

I have a friend who lives in the Atlanta area and he has recently bought a home. He now has a 30 yr mortgage. He has only been living in the home for about 5 or 6 months and he wants to move out now. He does not want to keep it and rent it out, He just wants to get out of the situation. Even though my FICO score is not the best, should I take over the mortgage payments and attempt to rent it out on my own? Please respond with feedback, I think this may be an opportunity for me.

It depends on whether the cash flow is strong enough to justify the risk and whether you have the exit strategies you need to have. If you give me the purchase price, the rent, and the semi-taxes, I will run the numbers for you. Email me at [email protected] and I will get something back to you asap.

Derek

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here