RE lawyer in Houston area

6 Replies

Hi < can some one help me find a good RE lawyer in Houston TX to Close my wholesales deals ??   Thank you guys !

Hi everyone !!! im looking for some recommendations and if possible a reference in houston area . i need to make contact whit a RE lawyer . i like to have some one who knows the laws making sure everything is correct especially now that im just staring ,i understand the concept and i been educating my self the most i can .but still .I know i will make some mistakes some times ,but I want to make sure i minimize them!! the very much I can

. Thank for youre help !!!

Here's one I used in Katy - don't know if that gets you close enough.

David Hannah

www.dahannahlaw.com

Thank you Karl .yes that get me close enough !

hi @harolddominguez, did David Hannah end up being a good lawyer? Do you recommend  him? Thanks for the help...

You pose your question at the right place. Seek out your answers at this meet up event …Houston Real Deal - Real Estate Investors of Houston. Its organized by @Charles Nguyen  

@Ari Gable @Charles Nguyen as a new attorney looking to enter both into real estate law and investing, would this be a good meet up event for me? Either way, I would like to meet as many people here in Houston as I can. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.