Deploying soon, looking for education resources

6 Replies

I am going on deployment soon for 8 months.  
Looking for "free" education i.e. ebooks, files, that I can load up on to educate myself for 8 months. 

Have all the BP special books, rich dad poor dad on audio, real estate rewind, 7 years 7 figure wealth..

Any recommendations I can cram into my load out, must be able to be put onto my tablet.  Please reply or message me on here.

Thanks,

Mark

Good luck! Who are you with? 

PM me an AE address and half way through I shoot you a care package with some new stuff.

Shot you a PM.  Thank you.

Good luck on cruise...I would maybe download all of the BP podcasts on your tablet for the excitement of closed rack curtains.

Stay Safe

@Mark Maire  

Based on the date of this thread, I am sure you are "gone" already.  I've deployed twice with that big deck.  She will take care of you.  If you see this an need anything let me know.  Your resources are fine, but paperback is always outdated.  

Here is another fun read.  I read it on the her last deployment. 

http://www.amazon.com/Investing-Duplexes-Triplexes-Quads-Fastest/dp/1419537253

Get a Kindle and buy/download What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow And 36 Other Key Financial Measures by Frank Gallinelli 

Ugh... Did that one as well.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.