What search criteria in the MLS are best for finding investment deals?
Some that I can think of:
1. Days on Market - how many days on the market signal some level of motivation?
2. Expired Listings
3. Keywords such as vacant, fixer, tlc, handyman, needs work, motivated, owner financing, etc.
Any others that have worked for you?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you