Realtors in Reno, Nevada

7 Replies

Anybody know a realtor who specializes in investment condos?

Regards, 

I know a realtor in Reno that is an investor himself.  His name is Scott Myer, from Myer Realty, can be reached at (775)360-4900.  His brother is also an agent/investor.  Scott deals with all types.  I can't say he specializes in condos, but he might be able to help. 

By the way, if you get in touch with him be sure to mention I referred you. 

Good luck

- Chris

Another person you might want to contact is Colleen McKoy with Bradway Properties in Carson City.... Very in tuned with the Northern Nevada market ...  cell phone # 775-560-6734

Thanks Tim. Let me know if I can be of any assistance Anup!

Colleen McKoy, Real Estate Agent

775-560-6734 [email protected]

JJ Ballard at Realty World Ballard Company in Reno, NV. Company has been around for over 50 years, JJ for about 30. Helped me buy and has been managing my condo for 5 years. Also a mentor and my go-to for advice and perspective.

(775) 688-4656

Thank you all for the info, it is greatly appreciated!

This post has been removed.

Hi Anup I'm looking for a realtor have you used anybody? If so do you recommend them thanks 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here