• Memphis, TN
Votes |
Taking action

Anthony Frank
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Posted Jul 8 2015, 18:43

Hey BP!

I'm a newbie to real estate in the Memphis and Southaven area; and watched by first BiggerPockets webinar tonight. One of the items listed was to take action (even if it's making a first post). So here it is! I'm in the IT industry but am looking to really dig into real estate investing because of it's potential to allow me to spend more time with family, live the lifestyle I want, and not be locked into a 9-5. My long term goal is to get into apartment investing, but for now i'm starting out with wholesaling. I've already made some actions in the past month as far as Driving for Dollars, looking at homes, and even made an offer on a property..which wasn't taken. I'm gearing up some business cards and will be attending the Memphis Investors Group REI meeting tomorrow night as well, so if you are reading this and will be at the MIG meeting as well please come over and say hello, i'd love to meet you.

I've already learned some great tips from reading the forums and look forward to networking with other members, doing business with you guys, and continue to ramp up on knowledge. If you are in the area or will be soon maybe we can meet up for a networking lunch or something. 

Well wishes and much success to you 

Loading replies...