Indianapolis - Cultural Trail - 148% increase in Property Value!

5 Replies

@Ryan Mullin  thanks for sharing, so many good things happening in Indy, including 4.9% jobless rate and a $2b state budget surplus. 

It's exciting!   Thanks

@Ryan Mullin @Don Harris

Thanks for sharing--this was a cool article. I never gave Fountain Square the time of day until about a year or so ago (sorry Ryan). Now you can't help but double take at it. I love spending time in Fountain Square, and actually like it more than I do the Fletcher Place area.

I really like the way downtown Indy is moving. Seems like tight-knit areas are booming with property values in their desire to be near everything downtown. Cool to see neighborhoods like this link up and have property values follow suit.

@Ryan Mullin as always great article!

I look forward to hear your thoughts on future upcoming neighborhoods in the area.  What are your thoughts of Garfield Park, west of Garfield park is nice, but east not so much.  Do you think it will come around? 

@Ryan Mullin

jump on the band wagon and take the spoke out farther

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide