My New Show "Flip This Cockroach House"

7 Replies

Morning BP,

I'm currently working on my nastiest flip ever! This is a cockroach infested house located in Cleveland Ohio. I purchased this home for $8,000 and plan to get it bringing in $650.00 per month in rental income.  My goal is to only spend an addition $4k to do it! Let me know what you think and more importantly let me know if you have flipped a house grosser then this!

Video walk through of **** roach flip

Wow 8 grand, not bad at all.. Throw a few bombs in there and get rid of them roaches. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out for you.. Good luck!

I walked a property with a listing agent once that was crawling with cockroaches. One of the owners (a married couple) was home during this time, too. I only lasted inside for about 90 seconds before I said "thanks" and had to leave. For the rest of the day I couldn't shake the feeling that I had something crawling on me. 

After watching the video I'd love to hear how you stretch the $4k. Looking forward to the "after" video!

Thanks @Juan Vargas I'm going to war with them! I'll update with the results

Hey @Doug W. I love your roach story! I know that feeling (thinking you have something crawling on you) after being in properties like that!  I'm shooting detailed progress videos and will be sure to share once completed. Thanks

@Mike Alder How goes the war? I have an after-the-fact cockroach foreclosure and I am SO GLAD that I haven't seen a live one!

Hey @Ceril S.

Thanks for asking! I'm kicking cockroach butt but I haven't won this battle yet. Hopefully with this final treatment I'll have it in the bag

The link doesn't work for me for some reason

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here