Starting a REI Club in Stockton, CA

25 Replies

Hello all!

I have noticed that there isn't an REI Club in Stockton, CA. I would love to get one started. Anyone know how to start one?

Thanks!

I just signed up for one in Stockton called the Stockton REI Mastermind, they meet once a month at Casa Flores on Weber. The next meeting is Oct. 3rd at 12pm, hosted by Lamont H. We also signed up for another one on Sept. 22 at 7pm at the C K Grill & Bar in Lathrop. If you want, I can send you the link and it shows you some groups that are in the area.

Joyce

I'm interested in starting a group and I know two others who are interested as well.

Yes please!  Thank you Joyce!  We'd love to get together with other investors in the area.  I hope to see you and David McKeever there!

Hi Aimee,

I just found out that the Stockton Real Estate Club is having a meeting on Wed. September 16th at the Doubletree Hotel in Sacramento at 630pm. The address is 2001 Point West Way, Sacramento,  CA  95815,  we won't be able to make this one. Hope to meet you soon.

Joyce

I would go to the National REIA website and go to the "Start a REIA" tab.

I can't make the Sacramento meeting in the 16th. I have work and can't make it out there by that time. I'm going to shoot for the meeting in Sept, but I'll for sure be at the meeting on Oct 3

Are you guys interested in meeting to discuss a new REi club In Stockton ?

absolutely

okay awesome! Sounds like we have a few interested here.

Let's through out some possible dates. 

Weekends better for most folks? It evening during the week?

I could work out either weeknights or the weekend

When is the next investor meeting at Casa Flores?

@David McKeever  @Aimee Hill  NA Taylor Hello all! Any new updates? I am definitely interested in being apart of the new REI club in Stockton. I am free weeknights and weekends. I hope to meet you all soon!

I can through out some dates in January and see what works for the majority of people. 

I'm thinking a friday evening?? 

After 630pm on Fridays will work for us, or any other day.  Let us know what you decide, were ready to get the year started.

Does anyone want to get together Tomorrow night, Friday the 8th, for a meet and greet?

@Daniel Hernandez NA Taylor

I can't make this Friday, need a bit more notice. Still interested though 

Anne

@David McKeever I'm in if you end up doing it on the 8th.

Sorry, I won't be able to make it tonight. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.