Starting a REI Club in Stockton, CA

25 Replies

Hello all!

I have noticed that there isn't an REI Club in Stockton, CA. I would love to get one started. Anyone know how to start one?

Thanks!

I just signed up for one in Stockton called the Stockton REI Mastermind, they meet once a month at Casa Flores on Weber. The next meeting is Oct. 3rd at 12pm, hosted by Lamont H. We also signed up for another one on Sept. 22 at 7pm at the C K Grill & Bar in Lathrop. If you want, I can send you the link and it shows you some groups that are in the area.

Joyce

Yes please!  Thank you Joyce!  We'd love to get together with other investors in the area.  I hope to see you and David McKeever there!

Hi Aimee,

I just found out that the Stockton Real Estate Club is having a meeting on Wed. September 16th at the Doubletree Hotel in Sacramento at 630pm. The address is 2001 Point West Way, Sacramento,  CA  95815,  we won't be able to make this one. Hope to meet you soon.

Joyce

I can't make the Sacramento meeting in the 16th. I have work and can't make it out there by that time. I'm going to shoot for the meeting in Sept, but I'll for sure be at the meeting on Oct 3

@David McKeever I'm in if you end up doing it on the 8th.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you