Turnkey Real Estate Companies

7 Replies

I am looking to get into turnkey real estate and have been looking primarily into 2 companies.   Cash Flow Savvy and Real Wealth Network.   I would love to hear from anyone that has actually invested with either of these companies and what your experience was like?

Hello @Steven Cacace,

Welcome to BiggerPockets!

Glad to hear you want to get into real estate investing. The turn key route may be the best thing for you if you're limited on time and resources; so congratulations on that decision.

Your next step is to decide on what markets, neighborhoods and specific properties meet your goals and criteria.

Although I can't say I invested with either one of those companies, I am familiar with each one.  We do have a number of investors that call us after speaking with them and they're the ones are usually give us feedback in terms of how they compare to the other companies out there, as well as us.

Feel free to call Michael at our office as he is the one who usually talks to those investors and gets their comments and feedback.

Be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts so you'll be notified when people mention that which interests you here in the forums. 

Also be sure to check out the Ultimate Beginners Guide as well as my 10 Rules of Successful Real Estate Investing.

Continued success! 

Thanks Marco,  I'll have to check out your podcast also. 

@Steven Cacace

Welcome to the site.

I would do a search for Turnkey. There is A TON of content on the topic.

I have Turnkey set as one of my keyword alerts and I receive multiple notifications from it daily.

When I see a California person looking to get into Midwest TKs, all I can think is, "Another lazy California investor with too much money about to learn an expensive lesson."

Read the posts on that link. You'll get my full position from what I wrote over there.

Aaron Mazzrillo lazy investor from California. That's pretty judgement. Perhaps we are hard working at our full time jobs and like to spend our spare time with our families. And if out of state investing is done right it's not an expensive lesson at all. It's a very profitable one. Steven Cacace their are a lot of haters out there. The bottom line is their are so many ways to invest. And there really is no wrong or right way as we all do it differently based on our risk tolerance, financials, and preferences. I work 60 hours a week sometimes and when I do get a little time off I spend it with my family. I use turnkey companies to help me invest. PM me if you would like to hear more. Oh and definitely talk to Marco Santarelli. I spoke to him a few times and he's a great guy for beginners. I have not bought a home off him but others that have had good reviews.

@Steven Cacace check out the website http://turnkey-reviews.com/ 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.