South Texas Investors

3 Replies

Hello BP!

I just wanted to know if there are any investors on BP that are interested in investing in the South Texas area. Specifically the Rio Grande Valley. Mcallen,Edinburg,Alamo,Mission etc.  I currently have several deals ready to  be closed on. They range from rentals to raw land. If you are interested please send me a message with your interests. I look forward to working with you. Thank you. 

-Josselyne Lugo

Hi josselyne. I am interested in deals here in the valley. Feel free to reach out to me and we can talk. I am actively buying in McAllen, Mission, Edinburg, and Pharr. My contact info is on my profile.

Originally posted by @Kyle Leinart :

Hi josselyne. I am interested in deals here in the valley. Feel free to reach out to me and we can talk. I am actively buying in McAllen, Mission, Edinburg, and Pharr. My contact info is on my profile.

Hi Kyle. I just saw your post. I sent a couple of deals to your email. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you