OHIO

28 Replies

Welcome to BP. Just let BP Nation you want to wholesale in Ohio and you should get lots of connections;)

Seriously (per your profile) there are lots of opportunities and I hope you can make the right connections.

Sidebar: After looking at the number of lakes between North Bay and the middle of Lake Ontario where I fish for walleye... all I wonder is 'how many fish are there in those lakes?' I need to get to Canada and not stop in Ohio;) !!

This post has been removed.

Hi Kathleen and welcome! I would like to connect with you.    I live in AZ but I work with a wonderful team in OH.  We are currently going thru a huge expansion.    Looking forward to learning more about you and your business.  

Any tips on the best areas for units as rentals and cashflow?

Hi, just bought something in Tn but I’m hearing Ohio has great cashflow. I have a friend that bought 10 units in Dayton and a client that has property in Oxford. I hear closer to Cleveland is good too. Does anyone have any tips for a decent area with good cashflow and decent tenants? I would need a good realtor in the area and property management as well.

Ohio is a great place to invest as for the best place  it you dont live  there it is the place that you have solid teams on the ground that can take care of things for you when you are not there ... with out this  the best investment can turn into a total disater in days

I have really been loving working in Cleveland the last year or so. The city is cool, the people are nice, the rental demand is strong, and the beer is tasty. What more do you need from a city? 

We have personally purchased 30 rentals in Cleveland and have sold a good bit of rental properties to friends and other investors as well. I really like it up there, if I didnt already live in paradise, I could see myself living in Ohio City or somewhere cool in the Cleve. 

What are you guys doing in Ohio? Flipping? buy&hold? Commercial? It seems like there is a decent opportunity for everything in Ohio right now. 

Ohio really has been taking off. The big markets here like Cleveland and Columbus have some great properties to offer OOS investors. 

@Larry Fried hey Larry. Maybe a bit of both. I want to hold it for rents but wouldn’t mind something I could add some value to as well. My buddy just bought 10 units in Dayton for 340k. Mortgage and property management is just under 3000 and it brings in about 5000 a month for rents. My partner flew out to an auction in Oxford a couple weeks ago, we were looking at a couple 6 units out there. So just looking for something that makes sense. It’s a little harder to get that cashflow out here in Ca.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here