Opinions on Jacksonville, FL

4 Replies

How do you all feel about the real estate investment market in Jacksonville, FL? What strategy or niche do you recommend for this area as well? Are there any mentors out there looking to take on a mentee in this area that can assist with back of the house duties while learning the investment side of things?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt. I am being forced to move to Jacksonville, FL due to some family changes and I am looking for the same thing you are looking for! I have some experience with wholesaling and flipping and I am bringing my knowledge with me. Maybe we can hook up and exchange ideas. Do you live in Jacksonville?

@Matt Klenke I am an investor from outside Jacksonville but am currently looking to expand my portfolio in other areas. I am considering turnkey opportunities and have been in talks with a local provider in Jacksonville that seems very promising. Email or PM me and I can make the introduction if you are interested.

@Shara Carlton I am a newbie in the business. I haven't bought my first property yet but I am
Looking to make a move soon. I am trying to learn as much as possible before diving in. PM me if you would like to meet with dates and times you are available and contact info. My schedule is wide open

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you