I recently move to houston area

5 Replies

I'm looking to meet wholesellers, lenders, brokers and title companies in houston area.

I'll appreciate any recommendations.

I'm also looking to attend REIA in this area,

hopefully I can meet great people and pick their brain!

Welcome to Houston!

There are a lot of good resources and organizations here that should help you connect with plenty of contacts. There are many REIA-type clubs in Houston, but the organization that is associated with the National REIA is the RICH (Realty Investment Club of Houston) Club. They have a calendar of events online that you can browse and see what events you want to attend.

Hope this helps!

@Nelzon Ruiz

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. There is a ton of information on this to help you jump into investing.

I work with a large scale wholesale brokerage in Houston that sells 15-20 properties a month. If you’re looking to get a better feel for the market and start seeing some deals I would be happy to assist you. Feel free to reach out to me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you