Seth Shaikh
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Website for free advertising for agents

Seth Shaikh
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 18 2009, 19:17

Hello,

My name is Seth and I would like to thank everybody for taking the time to read this.

I am a real estate investor in the seattle region and found that effective advertising is becoming harder and expensive. So to solve this problem I am creating a community where its free and available to all agents who would like to advertise themselves, but do not have the funds to post more than a few links on craigslist. I am developing a site much like craigslist but for free seeing as much of my calls have came from craigslist before and considering that so many users are interested in craigslist for advertising. The site will be called {WEB SITE REMOVED] and be completely free to post your listing. The site should be ready in about a month so I will keep you updated on when it's finished.

If you have any suggestions on catagories that you would like to see or feedback that would be helpful for me and for you that would be great. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys give me as much feedback to what it is you would want, but also keeping the customers in mind.

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys

Loading replies...