Eustis, Florida Question

8 Replies

Hello. Newbie from Central Florida here.  Anyone know anything about the Eustis RE market (pricing, easy/hard to find good tenants, property mgmt company)? 

@Alex N. ,

I own a property in Eustis and it has been pretty good to me. My folks own property there as well. I know a couple of good property managers as well depending on what you are looking for and one that I would definitely urge you to steer clear of.

@Edward B. from VA, Thanks so much for responding. Good to know it has gone well with you and your folks. I will pm you with a few more questions.

I currently live in Eustis Fl. So I know a little about the area and the people who live here. However, I must confess that I am new to investing. With that, I would like to connect with you and to learn more as you have prior investing experience, if possible? 

Hi Alex, 

We service the Eustis area, it is a growing market, we do not have any problem finding good tenants.  As with anywhere it depends on the neighborhood and the type of rental you are looking at.  If i can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me.   

@KHOY STOUTT ...I am also pretty new to investing. I got one rental this year and working in the second one now. Nonetheless, you definitely have advantage being that you live in Eustis. Maybe @Jeremy Gunn  can also help you out with some intel. 

@Jeremy Gunn Thanks and I will let you know. Best~

We invest in Lake county and there are many nice rental areas in Eustis (and a few not so great, like everywhere else!).  Prices are rising but still within reach.

I can also definitely vouch for Jeremy,  He manages a couple of properties for us and we've been very happy with him.  I appreciate the fact that he will walk through the property and give good advice and we have found him to be very honest.

I have a SFR in Eustis. Like everyone mentioned above, there are areas that are not preferred and other areas that are great. I am self managing right now as I don't have that many units to juggle. Let me know if I can look at a specific property you are interested in. I live in this area so I am familiar with most of the areas in Eustis.

@Sebby Gabre Madhin Not to be nosy but I recognize your name. I believe you bought a property in Leesburg (Triplex on Line St.) that I had my eye on earlier this year. I would love to know how you are doing with it. From what i recall it needed a decent amount of work. I will inbox you :) 

LOL.  You know its a small town when you're recognized on BP!

Yes, I love that triplex for potential, esp if they do go ahead with developing that old high school complex as planned.  It is a bit of rehab but not too bad.  We are about a month into the rehab and should have it on the market pretty soon.  I'd be glad to chat with you about it offline, very happy to meet up with other local investors.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.