Votes
Brandon Monaghan
  • Mount Pleasant, SC
Votes |
Tiny Home or Van Home?

Brandon Monaghan
  • Mount Pleasant, SC
Posted Jan 18 2017, 09:17
I am torn right now whether or not it is a good investment to buy a tiny home or a trailer home or a van converted into a tiny home: Tiny home: - I will need to purchase a truck to trail this or hire a mover to trail it to the places I live. Will I be able to sell the tiny home for a profit or break even in a few years? Maybe buy a property to put it on and rent it out? What is the best way to monetize it if I don't want to live in it full time anymore? Trailer home: - I will need to purchase a truck to trail this. Will I be saving any money with this on property I'm renting to keep it on to live in vs just renting a house or apartment? Van into a tiny home: - will I be able to sell the van home in a couple years for anything? Is there truly any savings here? I will invest in a van that only depreciates and will have to pay rent on land that I keep it at and will most likely never be able to permanently park it and make money renting it out like a would a nice looking tiny home... What would be the best option for looking to save money and have something I could monetize down the road? Thanks!

Loading replies...