Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 782 votes
I have been getting questions about Baltimore neighborhoods, prices, analysis etc...
I decided that I am gonna start a free investment class where we can talk about deals,analysis, calculations, neighborhoods, success stories, or just meet with investors and newbies.
I been in the real estate game for ten years and still learning new things from fellow investors. My office has a big training room where we can hold a monthly or bi-weekly sessions.
Real Estate Agent · Hampton, VA · Member since 2017 · 88 posts · 24 votes
9y
Hi @Ozzy Sirimsi ! That would be great! Looking forward to it...
I am a total NEWBIE as you can see from my profile. I am interested in learning about house hacking to begin. Looking more to understand buy and hold. I recommend we can start with a simple meet up, introduce ourselves, set/bring our goals... so we can all stay away from analysis paralysis. lol
Real Estate Agent · Hampton, VA · Member since 2017 · 88 posts · 24 votes
9y
Any updates? I am looking forward to connecting! I am interested in deal analysis, maybe using the BP calculator... if anyone is interested in deal analysis, please let me know! I watched a few webinars with Brandon Turner but still find myself struggling...
Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 782 votes
9y
Hi guys,
I was out of country for a while, so could not respond here.
On July 27th- 5pm
I will be doing the first one at our office.
2936 O'Donnell Street Baltimore, MD 21224, US
Feel free to come in, this will be the first one, so
don't expect too much :)) but lets get to
know each other and learn from each other.
Investor · Hyattsville, MD · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 26 votes
9y
@Ozzy Sirimsi thanks for taking the initiative to arrange this tutorial about Baltimore. I can't make it in the 27th but I look forward to the next one.
I saw several inquiries from out of town -- will you have a dial in one Google Hangout option for out of town participants?
Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 5 votes
9y
@Ozzy Sirimsi Any idea how late things will go? I'm working till 6 on Thursday but would like to stop by after I'm out if you think it would be worth it.
Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 782 votes
9y
For the first one, I will keep it simple and will talk about basic investment types and calculations, like rental calculator (%50 rule), house flipping analysis (%70 rule), hard money lending calculations ( points, interests) etc...
The main content should run around for an hour, depending on how many people come in, and how many questions we have, it might go longer, but I am assuming somewhere around 60-90 min.
Upper Marlboro, MD · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 2 votes
9y
Hello everyone :). This is my very first post on Bigger Pockets. This is such a fantastic forum with a wealth of knowledge. I wanted to know when the next meeting will be held? I am interested in buy and hold investment properties in Baltimore City (particularly through tax sale purchases). I have been reading a lot of posts from Mr. Ned Carey in particular in this subject. Hopefully I will be able to glean more information from him in the future.
Hello! I just found this website and forum. I am looking into investing in Baltimore and would love to attend one of these meetup/classes if you are still holding them. Thank you!
Real Estate Investor · Waldorf, MD · Member since 2014 · 592 posts · 320 votes
7y
@Trudy Litten Think Reality Expo is a 2 day event this weekend for something CHEAP!! Like $35 bucks. I paid $130 for Grant Cardone's event, plus flight ($215) and a rental (car\hotel) $125.