Anyone near Grayling, MI?

2 Replies

I've been looking at some potential properties in Grayling, MI but was curious if anyone knows if there is much of a rental market in the area. Thinking of taking a trip out there but it would mean investing out of state and relying on property management. Anyone have any suggestions for realtors and/or property management companies to check out. I know Detroit gets a lot of flack but I'm hoping Graying is far enough away that it might have some potential.

I might be visiting a friend there and so I checked out the houses for sale there on a whim and they are a quarter of the price compared to Oregon so I assume the area is unpopular like Detroit, but I thought I'd post something on here and see if anyone is actively investing in the area. Just curious really

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you