100% Owner finance deal

3 Replies

Anyone interested in real estate. Have an offer and i will be honest this is somewhat risky, but with risk is reward...need someone hands on.. update on the numbers and deal. 100% financing which is unheard of for 25 units consist of a 6 unit half occupied, 4 unit fully occupied and rest doubles and singles in lower class c areas in rochester. Need about 20k or so to close can possibly spilt. Collected rents of 9 to 10k currently with potential of 17k or so. Cons: Price points are tight, lower end areas,needs some turnovers,vacancy. Pros: value add,cashflow, no banks needed 100% financing and opportunity to grow with lender. We can partner and spilt expenses and income, i can handle turnovers and management. To seriously discuss or get more info let me know

The seller is offering 100% financing because there is no other way he can get out of this albatross he is stuck with.. He's hoping You will take over His problem.

Yes i agree thats why i stated this is risky, the situation is poor management and seller was over leveraged but lender agrees to take a loss and also finance to try and make something work. To buy into something like this with financing would need 20% down about 100k or more in this area. So getting an upfront break with plans to value add with better management and hands on turnovers. Thanks for the warning though

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you