• New to Real Estate
  • College Station, TX
Votes |
Understanding BRRRR Investing

Reynaldo Perez III
  • New to Real Estate
  • College Station, TX
Posted Oct 9 2017, 06:51
Hello, I'm a new investor and I want to try to understand the brrrr strategy better. I understand getting financing to purchase, rehab, rent, but refinance. Now this is where it gets a little blurry for me because I don't quite fully understand the refinancing portion. So, I try to get it refinanced does the bank offer 70% of the ARV if it's owner financing or do I need to pull a loan from someone? Do they just give you the whole ARV with the conventional loan and you use it to payoff what you owe for the property and use the rest on a new property? The reason I ask is because I found a property with a person I am on very good terms with. The property has been vacant for several years. It is a single wide trailer in good condition with not too many repairs needed and upgrades can be done. I plan on offering $10,000 and it's on a 1 acre lot in a small town. I just wanted to clarify this strategy before discussing this opportunity with the owner. Would this be a good way to purchase the property? If not how else should I approach this? Sorry if it seems stupid that I ask but I appreciate all help that is given.

Loading replies...