Inputs regarding properties in Hartford, Connecticut

4 Replies

Hello,

I am new to tax lien investment world. I am interested in couple of liens in Hartford, Connecticut. I appreciate any advices and tips from about the properties in Hartford, and if anyone had purchased tax lien from this area in the past then your advise will be greatly appreciated. Don't know if it matters, but the properties that I am interested in are in the area around the zip code of 0613, 0615 and 06114.

if you can also refer me to the broker and attorney that deal with tax liens in Hartford, CT then it will be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

You should reach out to Filipe here on Biggerpockets. He owns a property in Hartford and also does property management. I tried tagging him but it does not appear to work. 

I just connect with @Mike Curley who is a Attorney in West Hartford, might be able to help you.

I have never looked into Tax Liens, where are you able to view/Find them?

Thanks Sal so so much for your help. I had attended one of those real estate seminars, then signed up for the next level of training which also included TAX liens. After that, I got a call from REI Holdings that had offered me a list of liens that they had bought at some discounted price. Everything that was presented to me seemed to make logical sense, but also seem to be a lot easier than I had thought, but hey, I am a newbie so I won't know if I had made the right decision until I give it a try. This is my first one so, we'll see.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.