Kansas City Newbie-RE Agents and Financing

5 Replies

I am planning to relocate back to the Kansas City area at the end of the year and I am hoping to purchase a multifamily to "house hack" upon moving back as my first investment.  I am looking for advice on real estate agents that are interested in working with new investors.  I am also curious to see if anyone has suggestions for local banks/credit unions that they use for financing.  Ideally I would like to eventually get into using portfolio lenders, so a bank/credit union that does that is a bonus. 

Thanks in advance!

This post has been removed.

I have a realtor that I really like and a fantastic lender if you want. I'm OOS so they are  investor friendly. 

This post has been removed.

@Anna Maher I use Platte Valley Bank for all of my investing. (they operate North of the river)

While I am an agent I use my license for my own investing. I do know a couple good agents, however, be careful. You need to find someone who understands your investing niche, your investing criteria and isn't afraid to submit some truly low offers.

Best of luck to you.

Hi Anna!

I am an agent in the KC area and would love to talk some multi family with you. Feel free to reach out and we can discuss exactly where you are wanting to buy and the numbers you are considering. 

Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.