DFW real estate investors?

4 Replies

I am looking to set up a lunch, dinner or drinks with other investors in the area.  I am going to be purchasing a 4plex here in the next 6 months. I would love to talk to others about what I should and shouldn't do, hear others experiences and create some new contacts.

Direct Message me if you'd be interested in joining a small meet-up like this. It'd be awesome to get the community together. 

I will be out of town for the next few weeks but would love to get together after that.

Quick notes about me:

From California have been here for almost 6 years

Firefighter

Thought about this for a long time and looking to take the first few steps then start running. Hopefully with others.

Bobby

First, thank you for what you do!  Not everyone could/would!

My suggestions are to do a search on BP and find Colleagues in your area, scan the location of everyone when reading threads and ask to become Colleagues with folks in your area, and find meetings and meet ups through both BP's Events and Happenings (I think that's the name) area as well as just googling "Dallas real estate meeting" or "Dallas real estate meet up" in your area.  I did that and found a meeting to start attending to network and learn through the website Meet Up.

Good luck!  :-)

Originally posted by @Bobby Eastman :

I am looking to set up a lunch, dinner or drinks with other investors in the area.  I am going to be purchasing a 4plex here in the next 6 months. I would love to talk to others about what I should and shouldn't do, hear others experiences and create some new contacts.

Direct Message me if you'd be interested in joining a small meet-up like this. It'd be awesome to get the community together. 

I will be out of town for the next few weeks but would love to get together after that.

Quick notes about me:

From California have been here for almost 6 years

Firefighter

Thought about this for a long time and looking to take the first few steps then start running. Hopefully with others.

Bobby

There is a group that meets at the Gingerman once a month.  You should check out the group.

@Nick Hughes usually sends out an invite.

There is also another group that meets up that the Fox and Hound in Richardson.

Thanks I will try to connect with Nick Hughes.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.