Anyone going to Rod Khleif's multi fam bootcamp

4 Replies

So I listen to Rod Khleifs podcast along with bigger pockets of course. He's hosting a 3 day MULTI FAM bootcamp in Tampa,FL  Jan 19th-21st. I have never been to a seminar besides rich dads and that was nothing but trying to up sell merchandise. Was wondering if anyone one else from BP was going to attend?

(504) 228-1389

I really wanted to check it out as well but I just bought tickets to the 10X growth conference so I will probably have to pass on this one. Love his podcast so I would be interested in hearing about how this bootcamp turns out. If you go please share a review!

Yes i will leave a review as I'm skepitcel on how much info ill gain from this. Im hoping to get syndication/apartment buying experience from this bootcamp but we shall see.

(504) 228-1389

Been looking into this as well. Rod's resume and Lifetime Cash Flow book are impressive. Not sure how much, if any, up sell there will be. There is another BP (Sumrock vs. Khief) thread that states his one-on-one coaching program is $15k upfront and $1900 per month. I can't verify that but spending $37,800 for training (assuming a year) would only be worth it if the coach provided access for me to sponsor my own deal. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.