Looking to work as assistant to gain knowledge of S Florida.

5 Replies

Hey all,

I am new to REI and want to help someone as much as possible to gain a better understanding of the market. I am currently pursuing my agent license, but want to learn wholesaling, flipping and buy and hold. If someone needs direct mailing letters addressed, a site cleaned up or an area near Jupiter scouted, I want to help. I do not expect any financial compensation or any hand holding mentorship. I am expecting help more than be helped. I will have trouble making time immediately due to school and holidays, but will do my best and come January I can be anyone's right hand man. I do have a full time job and family but I want to be successful in real estate and want to help fellow Floridians do the same. Thanks!

Hey Trey my name is Adam Evans. I also live in Jupiter and invest in real estate locally in Palm Beach county and the Treasure Coast. I'm still fairly early in my investing journey as well, but I've done a few deals. I've actually never really used BP for networking, but I just get alerts for Jupiter and thought now may be the right time. I'm closing on a flip I've just finished next week, but I will be doing another shortly after. If you are interested in talking let me know.

@Treyan Doss Good for you. I can't count on 2 hands the amount of new investors that email or P.M me asking to be mentored but not willing to put the work in. Most of time they just want to ask question after question. I am always ready to help the next person, I even post here on B.P letting the newbies know that I am here to help. Then you get the ones that wants the more experienced Investors to review there deals and breakdown their deals then advise them on their purchase. You cant learn this way. If I was in your area I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to you and get you on board to help you in your quest to be a R.E Investor. With an attitude like the one you have, your going places.

You can reach out to me anytime you like, just P.M me.

Oh, by the way I am looking at a few properties in Delray Beach.

Originally posted by @Adam Evans :

Hey Trey my name is Adam Evans. I also live in Jupiter and invest in real estate locally in Palm Beach county and the Treasure Coast. I'm still fairly early in my investing journey as well, but I've done a few deals. I've actually never really used BP for networking, but I just get alerts for Jupiter and thought now may be the right time. I'm closing on a flip I've just finished next week, but I will be doing another shortly after. If you are interested in talking let me know.

What type of properties are you buying? Feel free to shoot me a message so we can connect.

Welcome to BP! I stay in Boca Raton but often go to Jupiter as my girlfriend lives there. Feel free to message me to connect. By the way, i just got my Real Estate license last week!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.