Wilmington, NC References

2 Replies

Hello everyone,

I just put my first property under contract in Wilmington, NC and am planning to do a house-hack with it by renting out one or two rooms to some friends. I want to get things started the year off right and was wondering if anyone had an account they would recommend. Also, I am going to be doing some updates to the property, primarily the kitchen, as would love to get some references for contractors to help take on the job. Thanks in advance, I am excited to get started.

Jack

If you're looking for a contractor that deals with investments, Mickey Webb "M. N. Webb, LLC" is a good one (Shoot me an email for his number). Very honest, professional, and responsive. Make sure you tell him exactly what you want because most contractors will put it in things that don't need to be inside rentals! (Granite counters, tile showers, etc)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you