Votes
Ashley Huff
  • Pearland, TX
Votes |
We Want to Make Connections!

Ashley Huff
  • Pearland, TX
Posted Dec 21 2017, 12:47

My fiance and I are new to the real estate world and BP so we're hoping to land some connections and start building new relationships with anyone on BP who was in the same boat as us. Our goal is to invest in our first residential property within the new year, and treat it as a live-in flip. We are currently absorbing as much information as possible and looking for leads, all while working full-time jobs. We have also been shopping around for loans and have considered going the hard money lending/private investor route. So what we're mainly looking for at this point is any advice/information we can get out of you, the community, about the process of hard money loans and personal experience from people who have used this method. We're ready to take our next step towards achieving our first goal in this journey. On top of that though, any other advice would help us out. 

We're thankful for any and all responses, and we are grateful for your time for those who read our post.

P.S. - My fiance will most likely be posting in this thread as well. His name is Tyler Shaulis. Thanks BP community!

Loading replies...