We count our blessings................

6 Replies

This might not be PC to all but Christmas just brings us to reflect on the blessings of the past year. My wife and I are blessed with our health, jobs we enjoy, a lifestyle beyond our expectations, four fine children and, oh yeah, this is bigger pockets, a fine portfolio of rental properties. We wish to thank all on BP for there guidance, mentoring, and occasional scolding when we needed it. We would also like to thank our teams in Oregon and Tennessee without whom none of this would be remotely possible. To all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Remember the reason for the season!

Please join us with your blessings 

Merry Christmas folks!

Best wishes for the season and the new year.

Thank you @Dean H. I had a goal of 1 or 2 buys this year and ended up with 5. It was a good year and I am learning and growing. Thought a lot about 2018 but haven't set any firm goals yet but I will.
Justin Owens, Real Estate Agent in AZ (#SA543754000)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.