Partners in Pittsburgh, PA??

5 Replies

Hello!

I'm a newbie RE Investor (1 deal) from Hawaii and looking to long distance invest in Pittsburgh.  I would like to partner and network with area professionals.  Please reply or message me if you might be interested in Partnering, or mentorship, provide me with some guidance and tips in the area.  Or have any contractors, lenders, agents, or Prop managers, in your network that you wouldn't mind sharing with me! :) I have a slight background in construction and Real estate sales, and would love to bring value to you or your business in anyway that I can.  I have capital, but limited knowledge.  I read somewhere that when a rich man meets a wise man, the rich man gets wise, and the wise man gets rich.  Let's get wise and rich together ;)  look forward to hearing from everyone!

I am open to discussing working together. PM me or reach out via BP to connect.

Hey Sherman - I’m interested in working together and am currently active in the market as an investor and wholesaler. Please shoot me a message

Welcome Sherman, feel free to email or message me anytime.  We are local to Pittsburgh and work with a number of out of state/country investors to help grow their business here in the Pittsburgh market.

@Sherman Kaopua

Feel free to send me a message. @Duc Ong might be able to hook you up with your local REIA so that you can start learning more about investing.

@Sherman Kaopua Welcome to BP and RE investing.  I'm a realtor and investor in Honolulu.  Let's connect to see how I can help you!  

@Anthony Angotti is a great option if you are looking to get started in the Pittsburgh market.  He's very knowledgeable and professional!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here