SCAM - ROYALL FLYERS, JAMES WHITEHEAD SCAM

9 Replies

Please do not work with ROYALL FLYERS - James Whitehead @ www.royallflyers.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Royallflyers2/

If you need help posting your bandit signs and other marketing pieces, do NOT choose ROYALL FYLERS/ JAMES WHITEHEAD. I requested a refund because I suspected a shady "business man" when he would not keep his word about very simple things, i.e. returning a phone call.  So, BEFORE the service was carried out, I cancelled and requested a refund.  He said "Okay." The following day he says I would receive a refund early next week.  When that didn't happen, I called & text James Whitehead several times.  He stopped responding.  My bank is now investigating the issue.  

Beware, this scam artist also gives a lame reason as to why he can't accept a payment through a paypal protected purchase.  He'll also go through a spiel of filling out a contract.  All bogus.  

Please do not work with ROYALL FLYERS - James Whitehead @ www.royallflyers.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Royallflyers2/ - SCAM.

Beware of public posting negative commemts about a business as may find yourself in hot water too.  A defamation lawsuit can be very expensive, just a polite word of caution.

Can you still get charged with defamation even if the statement is true?

Originally posted by @Cody Evans :

Can you still get charged with defamation even if the statement is true?

No, you can't.  Everything here is 100% true with proof.  A word of caution to all investors in the Philadelphia, Maryland, area!

anybody can sue for anything.

Just have all your ducks in a row for court. Got to be very careful with things like this. 

LOL. Why would anybody bring a defamation suit (and lose) when they can just move on to the next victim?

From the RF website:

"Feel free to ask if you have query one of employee is ready to help you."

Well said, Mr. Thomas Gimer, Esq.  

Originally posted by @Daniel F. Harb :

Well said, Mr. Thomas Gimer, Esq.  

Hey -- fyi they also provide Menu's and Sing Hanging in addition to grifting.

Ha! The Grifters.

Have a good Saturday, Counsel.  :)

~Daniel 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.