OVIEDO FLORIDA EMPLOYMENT

3 Replies

I am trying to learn more about Oviedo, Florida.

I am trying to find out how much of Oviedo is employed by Oviedo Medical Center and University of Central Florida. Does anybody have this information?

Is University of Central Florida located in Oviedo (the address is Orlando)? If not, how far is UCF from Oviedo?

Thank you,

Jason

@Jason Ma I don't have the employment numbers but UCF is about 5-10 minutes south of Oviedo. The area is growing rapidly with commercial developments on 3 of the 4 corners at 434/Mitchell Hammock intersection. What are you looking to invest in?

Originally posted by @Jared Townsend :

@Jason Ma I don't have the employment numbers but UCF is about 5-10 minutes south of Oviedo. The area is growing rapidly with commercial developments on 3 of the 4 corners at 434/Mitchell Hammock intersection. What are you looking to invest in?

small multi (fourplex would be perfect). Where is the Oviedo hospital located? Which corner is not being developed? Thank you

@Jason Ma Every corner is being developed on. I work at the hospital right now and know that a lot of RNs over here live in the Deltona/Deland area. Oviedo has skyrocketed in the past 3 years. So much so that the residents are showing up in large numbers to try and slow the expansion. (with some success) They denied a developer that was going to build apartments on Mitchell Hammock. Hope this helps. I'm new to BP so I hope you are still utilizing BP.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you