good vibes only please

9 Replies

So I just made the biggest purchase of my life 1.5 weeks ago with no money down and essentially doubled my units from 17 to 32.

Since then, I'm hitting 120 hour work weeks along with my full time and im pretty sure its going to be like this for the next month.

Im currently going absolutely crazy and im deada$$ tired but Im praying that within a month I'll still be alive and have the best success story ever.

Need some virtual good vibes please

Congratulations! It's all part of the process. I'm not on that level yet but I know what I'm getting into. Just think about your goals, daydream about them & feel the energy inside just burst out to help you navigate through those rapid waters. Don't get overwhelmed just focus on the next thing you must do. You'll do great you have already made it this far! 

Hope your business venture goes great! 

@David Zheng sending the best vibes I possibly can. I honestly can't even relate to what you are going through outside of the hours you are putting in each week. I have been through that myself, not in regards to real estate but I feel like when you get up to that many hours in general it can driver you up a wall.

You mentioned "with no money down and essentially doubled my units" without getting into details you aren't willing to share does this just mean you didn't have it financed, or were you able to work something out with the seller or other investors that didn't require the upfront payment?

-Tim

Hey man that's awesome! Anything a virtual assistant can help with? I'm a newbie looking to learn the business and maybe could help out part time remotely! Best of luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you