real estate investor

3 Replies

@Simpy Cheema I would suggest with checking the local forums. I would also suggest posting a list of ways you can add value to their business. It could be free labor, doing grunt tasks, or paying them. In my experience and with me personally I'm most likely to help someone who comes at me from a serving angle vs a teach me angle. 

I hope that helps! 

PS: Also post a little bit more of a detailed title. You're not going to get a get CTR (Click Through Rate) or response if folks don't know what your post is about before clicking. 

EX: Will work for free under investor in Vancouver! 

Vs: real estate investor 

Hi Simply, 

I think it would be helpful if you joined one of the local real estate investor groups.  I haven't gone to one yet, but I hear that there is one in the Surrey area.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was one in Vancouver too.  There are some local investors floating around in here, but I'm not sure they would readily take you up on your offer in this way.  I agree with Ryan Dossey's advice.

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you