I'm a Canadian looking to invest in multi-family properties in the US, and maybe do some rehab and flips of smaller properties. Seems to be so many more opportunities there than here. Would appreciate advice or discussions on the best approach for:
1. legal structure for purchasing properties under
2. Tax implications and best approach
3. Getting mortgages with local US banks as a foreign investor
4. What a Canadian is NOT allowed to do (ie. hammering a nail into your own property, collecting rent?)
Thanks in advance!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you